Friday, June 29, 2012

Booties

Oh, how I wish I'd managed to sew these booties up when Eliza was younger!  They were made with the ithinksew Jaden baby sneaker pattern.  I bought several of the ithinksew patterns at the end of last year.  These were the first I've tried, and I'm super pleased with this pattern and its instructions.  They were clear, well photographed in each step, and logical.

I made these for Eliza.  She promptly thanked me by yanking them off.

Stats:
Fabric: nabbed from Grandma Jean's stash, teal cotton lining from my own stash
Notions: velcro, flannel interfacing from stash
Pattern: ithinksew Jaden baby sneaker
Total time: 2.5 hours
Total cost: $2 for pattern

I made these for the jury at the crafting guild:


Stats:
Fabric: quilting cotton from my stash -- I can't remember the designer to save my life, orange lining from my stash
Notions: velcro, flannel interfacing from stash
Pattern: ithinksew Jaden baby sneaker
Total time: 2.5 hours
Total cost: $2 for pattern

Another successful result from an independent designer's PDF pattern!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! If only she'd wear them . . .

      Delete
  2. I love these booties. I especially love the fabric you used on the first set. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My Grandmother's closet was a gold mine for vintage fabrics.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...