Friday, June 29, 2012

The Jury's Out

I dropped off three bonnets, five bloomers, and one pair of booties today for the local arts and crafts guild to evaluate.  If the jury accepts, they'll be sold in the shop down the street.

One thing I learned from this experience: I cannot be a work-at-home mom.  I admire women who can do it, but I can't.  Plain and simple.  

Having said that, maybe if they're accepted, I can complete a few items every now and then.

(The fabric for the bloomers is quilting cotton originally intended for a quilt for Amanda's dorm room.  Four years ago.  I've got yards and yards, so you'll be seeing it again.)



2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...