Friday, July 27, 2012

Completed: Bloomers and Appliqued Shirt

Last year Ryan went through his old dress shirts, and there was one that we both loved that was worn out.  I stashed it away in the closet figuring it'd make a nice shirt for one of the boys.

When it popped up again, I knew just the project for it.  Something for the girl instead.

I used Dana's diaper cover tutorial and pattern in size 6-12 months and then traced a bird onto a plain onesie.





Now Ryan's favorite dress shirt gets to live a little longer.  I've still got a big stack of other retired button-downs, so this may be a project that's repeated this summer and next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...