Friday, July 20, 2012

Completed: Comfy Banded Shorts #3

For these shorts, I started with an X-Large cotton shirt from Dollar Store.  The waistband was made with coordinating knit from my stash.


Here's the result.  The plaids don't match up, but they didn't match on the shirt.  (Matching plaid takes more material, and with cheap shirts from the Dollar Store you can bet they use as little fabric as possible.)


They fit even better than the last pair.  I used my own shorts pattern again.

those mis-matched plaids are killing me!
Lee wore them all afternoon.  They were filthy at the end of the day, which made me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...