Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Best of August 2012

The editors over at Burda Style posted a "Best of August 2012" feature today. There are 30 projects you can look through in the gallery, and seven of them were highlighted on the blog. My linen Macaron was among the seven.

The other projects are pretty amazing, so if you've got time and interest, I'd encourage you to check out the gallery or blog post.

Considering the events of the morning (including urination in an inappropriate place, a lost wallet, and a baby girl drenched by a water gun), this is enough to make me dance a jig and squeal with delight.

6 comments:

  1. you are famous!!! :) Can you go on Project Runway now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Um, no. I can't design. I could definitely hang with the drama queens, though.

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! So impressed! I know why it was featured - it's awesome! Hope you are wearing the heck out of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! I'm wearing it to church every other Sunday until it gets too cold, and then I may throw a blazer over it and wear it anyway. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...