Saturday, September 29, 2012

EASY Adjustable Waistband Tutorial

Last week I posted an Adjustable Waistband Tutorial. Of course, as soon as it published I thought of a much easier way to do it.

This version won't have the detail, so if you need more explanation, check out last week's link. As always, if you have any questions, leave me a comment and I'll try to help.

EASY Adjustable Waistband Tutorial

Materials:
fabric for casing
ruler, cutter, thread, etc. (you know, the basic stuff)
button hole elastic (Found mine at Hancock's. You could use regular elastic, but you should put actual sewn buttonholes in it to keep it from unraveling.)
two buttons
clear tape


















4 comments:

  1. Yes!! I have been needing something like this desperately for my son. I end up just folding his pants over but this is so awesome! Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I always take the waist band apart, but this is MUCH easier. Such a great idea, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea! I am adding it to my boy feature on my blog to day!
    seemesew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...