Thursday, October 18, 2012

Project Run & Play "Signature Look"

My signature style is usually whatever's handed down. Or gifted. Or on sale.

But if I have a choice, I gravitate toward a few things for the kids' clothes.

Simple, classic silhouettes. Appliques. Vintage fabric. Upcycled fabric. Knits. Practical, comfortable stuff. Coordinated (matchy matchy).

Generally I like color, but this outfit has been speaking to me for a while now, ever since I saw this dress. It captures my "signature look" pretty well.

I took the tunic and leggings I finished the last day of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge and added an applique and headband.




I'm throwing it into the Project Run and Play flikr sew-along pool. It's the last week for the competition, so the final three are competing with their own signature looks. They're sure to be dynamic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...