Friday, March 15, 2013

This Moment {Friday, March 15, 2013}

My moment this week has no image I can share here. Nathan Christopher entered the world Tuesday night in a very dramatic way. Walking into the dim hospital room, seeing Erin holding Nate while Chris stood beside her - hearing Erin video chat with her boys back home. Hearing the love in her voice, seeing the love on Chris's face, feeling the love in the room. Knowing I'd been invited in to that intimate, glorious time by people I cherish and love deeply.  Yep, that's my moment.

The one pictured below wasn't too shabby either. Life is good.


{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single image - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your "moment" in the comments for all to find and see. 
via SouleMama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...