Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Open for Business!

The "official" open date for my Etsy shop was May 27, 2013. But two buddies requested orders before the shop opened, so technically I sold a handmade item by my 35th birthday! Here are the bonnets I shipped off. (There was a matching dress included with the green bonnet.)


Nine items are listed in the shop-- six bonnets and three dresses. (I've got two more bonnets almost finished.)

I'm a little breathless. It took a lot of work. I'm so so tough on myself and didn't want to sell anything unless I could look at it and say, "It's as good as I can make it."

I have no expectations. So, that's good. I'll add things as I can, and start accepting custom orders in July.

Every once in a while I'll share items here. Here are the first nine!


3 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...