Monday, August 26, 2013

Removed Post & PR&P Sneak Peek

Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet words about my homesickness. I'm grateful for technology and for close relationships.

I removed the post of my self-drafted swimsuit. My intention was to show an imperfect (perfect and healthy) body and possibly inspire someone else who's had trouble finding a ready-to-wear swimsuit that fits to try sewing her own.

Based on kind comments, I'm not alone in dreading swimsuit shopping! However, my fear upon reflection is that, long-term, the intention of my post may miss the mark. Thanks for your understanding.

I'm so excited about the project I'll be sharing soon! It's for the oldest BOY, and it's also practice for Project Run and Play, which starts next week! Woooohoooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...