Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Superhero Tee (KCW Day Three)









Stats:
Pattern: Flashback Skinny Tee by Made by Rae
Fabric: Organic knit from my stash. (Spiritex warehouse sale again. For $30, I got enough fabric to make at least 20 items. At least. No lie.)
Size: I graded up from the 5t. This was before I bought the larger version of the pattern. It'll save me from grading in the future, which delights me.
Modifications: Using one of Daniel's shirt (GAP) as a guide, I cut a cape and added it to the back with Velcro. I freezer paper stenciled the Superman symbol on. Lee loves it.
Thoughts: This was finished in an hour, which is crazy fast for a slow sewer like me. This time I left the hems raw because I'm digging the way that looks and because it doesn't really make a difference in wear.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness how much fun did he have in his new tee!!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenya! Yes, he absolutely loves it. Makes a mama happy. :)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...