Friday, January 10, 2014

This Moment {January 10, 2013}

We've got sick ones this week. I've been battling piggy-backing viruses - first a head cold, now a chest cold - for going on two weeks. The marathon is in three weeks, so. Well. Goals have been amended.

Lee and Ryan caught the chest cold, and poor Lee gets coughs bad enough to rattle the rafters, lose his voice, and keep him from sleeping.

We started back to school this week, and I worked in two sewing lessons. He was thrilled. It was a special time for us both.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll be sharing three outfits next week that have me pretty excited. (The Girl really likes them. Let's hope she lets me photograph them.)

3 comments:

  1. This picture is so cute! :o)
    Who says that boys can't sew, right? :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly right! He is very detail-oriented, so sewing may come naturally to him.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...