Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Birthday, Eliza Gail!

Happy Birthday, Eliza Gail.

Your favorite book is The Tale of Peter Rabbit, but I should also list The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Corduroy, and Pocket for Corduroy as among your favorites this year. We have them all memorized.

Your favorite food is strawberries. Banana nut bread is a close second. Also, anything on anyone else's plate.

Your favorite toys right now are the My Little Pony horses you got at your birthday party.

I asked, "What will you be when you grow up?" You answered, "BIG." That's perfect, my girl. You may not be big physically, but you have a HUGE personality and spirit.

The world is a better place because you were born, Love.



2 comments:

  1. What a cute way to post about her birthday! My Eliza's birthday is in a few weeks. We won't steal this idea but I will share it with her because it is so cute!! And I hope Eliza Gail had a happy day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to send a response, so be sure to enable your email in your Blogger profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...